1) Note the content of the report;
2) Approve the creation and the allocation of funds to existing or new Section 106 projects identified in Appendix 2 to the report, adding them to the highways capital programme where appropriate;
3) Approve the draft process for managing Section 106 agreements as outlined in the report;
4) Agree to receive an annual report detailing progress and updates aligned to the annual Infrastructure Funding Statement; and
5) Delegate amendments to the Section 106 process described in the report, and future Section 106 allocations, to the Director of Highways, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Highways, Assets and Transport.