Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Mick Yates
This register of interests was published on Tuesday, 2 November 2021, 8.32 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Councillor Mick Yates, a Member of Derbyshire County Council give notice that:
I have set out below in the relevant sections of the form, my interests and the interests of my spouse or civil partner, or person with whom I am living as if we were husband and wife or civil partners, of which I am aware, which I am required to disclose under the Council’s Code of Conduct. Where neither I nor my spouse nor civil partner nor person with whom I am living as husband and wife or civil partners have any interests to disclose within a particular section, I have put ‘none’.
I understand and acknowledge that:
1. I must complete, sign and return this notice within 28 days of my election or appointment to office.
2. I must register my Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal Interests by providing written notification to the Council’s Monitoring Officer of the details required as set out in this form.
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain including the name of any person or body who employs or has appointed the relevant person.
Description of your employment activity
Name of Employer
2. Any payment or provision of any financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last 12 months in respect of expenses incurred by the relevant person in carrying out your duties as a member, or towards your election expenses (including any payment of financial benefit from a trade union).
Name of person or body making payments
3. Any contract made between the relevant person or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest and the Council: (a) under which good or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
Description of Contract
4. Any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the Council.
Address/Description of Land
Nature of Interest in Land
1 Wood Lane, Shirebrook, Nottingham, NG20 8BU
117 Carter Lane, Shirebrook, Mansfield, NG20 8PE
5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the Council's area for a month or longer.
Address/Description of Land
6. Any tenancy where (to your knoweldge) (a) the landlord is the Council and (b) the tenant is a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest.
Address/Description of Property
Nature of Interest in Property
7. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where (a) that body (to your knoweldge) has a place of business or land in the area of the Council and (b) either (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundreth of the total issued share capital of that body or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundreth of the total issued share captial of that class.
Name of Company
8. Any body of which you are a governing member or in a position of general control or management and to which you are appointed or nominated by the Council.
Name of Organisation
9. Any body (a) exercising functions of a public nature (b) directed to charitable purposes or (c) one of whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy (including any political party or trade union) of which you are a governing member or in a position of general control or mangement and that interest is not a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest which should be listed above.
Name of Body
2Shire Credit Union
10. Any trade union of which you are a member and/or membership of any pressue groups, the Freemasons or other influential bodies of which you are a member.
Name of Body
11. Any gift, benefit or hospitality with a value in excess of £50 which you have accepted as a Member from any person or body other than the Council.
Details of Gift/Hospitality