1) Note the issues set out in the report and in Appendices 1 and 2;
2) Delegate authority to the Executive Director – Place, in consultation with the Cabinet Portfolio Holder, Infrastructure and Environment and Section 151 Officer to undertake final amendments to the draft Outline Business Case, prior to submission;
3) Approve the submission the Outline Business Case for the Chesterfield-Staveley Regeneration Route to Government for access to grant funding;
4) Approve the release of £2 million capital receipts, as allocated to the project in June 2022, to fund the next stages of project preparation work; and
5) Authorise officers to commence work on collaboration agreements with public and private sector partners over project funding and risk.