1) Note that the Department for Transport will be issuing revised guidance in early 2023 to support the development of replacement Local Transport Plans;
2) Note a commitment to assemble the Derbyshire transport evidence baseline and future projections and complete a review of the plans, policies and programmes that are of relevance to transport in Derbyshire;
3) Approve the undertaking of stakeholder and public consultation between January and March 2023 to gather information and evidence about Derbyshire’s transport needs and opportunities;
4) Approve the acceptance of a £178,571.43 grant from Government to support additional capacity in the preparation of a new Local Transport Plan and notes the broad work areas proposed to be undertaken to support Plan preparation as set out in Appendix 1 to the report;
5) Note that additional capacity funding will be provided to assist the parallel work on an LTP covering the D2N2 geography; and
6) Delegate final approval of financial allocations to the broad work areas to the Executive Director – Place in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Infrastructure and Environment.