Councillor C Hart introduced a report, which was circulated in advance of the meeting seeking to agree the establishment of an Integrated Care Partnership Joint Committee as part of the new Derby and Derbyshire Integrated Care System.
1) Note the development of the Derby and Derbyshire Integrated Care System as part of the national NHS reform set out in the Health and Care Act 2022;
2) Agree to the establishment of the Integrated Care Partnership as a Joint Committee of Derbyshire County Council, Derby City Council and NHS Derby and Derbyshire Integrated Care System;
3) Approve the terms of reference for the Integrated Care Partnership attached to the report at Appendix 2, which also includes details of which officers and elected members will participate in the meeting from Derbyshire County Council;
4) Agree that the Integrated Care Partnership will be hosted by Derby City Council and the committee will utilise the procedure rules of this authority;
5) Note the existing health scrutiny arrangements will remain in place;
6) Agree the revised terms of reference for the Health and Wellbeing Board, attached as Appendix 3 to the report, subject to approval at the Health and Wellbeing Board on 6th October 2022; and
7) Agree that the Director of Legal and Democratic Services, utilising delegated powers, will update and amend the council constitution to include the terms of reference for the Integrated Care Partnership and revised terms of reference for the Health and Wellbeing Board.