Councillor J Patten introduced the report, which had been circulated in advance of the meeting, asking Cabinet to approve allocations from the Children’s Services Capital Budget 2020-21.
Councillor Patten added that carbon emissions from the modification works had been fully considered.
1) Note the allocations made under delegated powers by the Executive Director for Children’s Services and the Children’s Services Head of Development from the Children’s Services Capital Budget totalling £1,313,884;
2) Note the receipt of DFC contributions totalling £57,627 from the 2021-22 programme of works towards approved school condition schemes;
3) Note the change to the scheme at Chellaston Academy;
4) Approve the allocation of £1,000,000 from the 2020-21 School Condition Allocation to enhance previously approved heating and roofing modernisation projects in support of the Council’s carbon zero initiative;
5) Approve the allocation of £347,082 from the 2020-21 School Condition Allocation for the partial rebuild scheme at Bramley Vale Primary School; and
6) Approve the Director of Legal and Democratic Services to be authorised to execute the appropriate legal documentation for the changes at Chellaston Academy.